Sunday, April 6, 2014

Welcome to Seasoned with Grace!!

'So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing' 
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11

My name is Alzadia aka QueenZadia!  I'm 35 years old, married (15 years in May) and I have two boys and a princess dog!  2013 was a life changing year for me!  I renewed my faith, lost 60lbs and experienced the biggest loss in my life when my mom passed away on October 20th.  All of these experiences has further seasoned me with grace!  

Seasoned with Grace will allow me to further fufull my purpose of encouraging and building up others- women and young women in particular, to live her best life!  Like myself, I'm sure all of you desire to take care of your body, family and home the best you can!  I will not just share my fabulosity :) but will share my flaws, issues and failures as transparent as I can be with the purpose of encouraging you!  One thing I have learned is that every experience, trial or triumph helps us to grow and shapes us into who we are purposed to be!

If I was to categorize my blogposts the themes would be Healthy Living, Healthy Home & Hope & Happiness.  Healthy Living will cover fitness & healthy food; Healthy Home will cover faith, family and all things related to homemaking; Hope & Happiness will cover fitspiration stories (not just weightless stories but stories of triumph), fun and fashion!  

I hope you enjoy this blog and leave inspired to live a healthy lifestyle inside-out!


No comments:

Post a Comment