Saturday, August 16, 2014

What Are You Doing?

How many times are we asked this question and we downplay what we are actually doing?  I drafted this post a month ago and was reminded about it when someone asked me on Instagram what I did for a living.  I thought about responding that I'm unemployed right not but immediately corrected myself!  I responded,  'I encourage, edify, & exhort people to live their best lives by making healthy living (inside & out) a priority'.  I will always keep this in mind, even as I start my job search because that is what I will always do as it is a part of my purpose.

There have been too many times I've responded with 'the same ole, same ole' or 'nothing much' when asked what I've been up to lately, when I really should respond with: I'm Unapologetically Pursuing Purpose, I'm living my best life and inspiring others to do the same.  I'm letting my light shine, building my confidence, working on being bold, appreciating life... Okay so that would be way too lengthy but you get the point.  We can miss our blessing by downplaying what we're doing.  We can miss an opportunity to encourage others by not sharing what we're doing.  You don't have to go into specifics unless it's someone in your circle who will help hold you accountable!  

This could really be another post.. not everyone is for you so be selective with who you share your dreams/plans with!


So what are you doing?  Whatever it is I pray that it is attached to your purpose!  If you haven't discovered your purpose, I must agree with T. D. Jakes - you will find it in your passion.  What are you passionate about?  What do love doing and would even do it for free?  Whatever that is; do that, be that and live that!  I have always been an encourager and last year when I started my weight-loss journey I discovered my passion for all things health and wellness.  Join the two together and once again you will see that I encourage, edify, & exhort people to live their best lives by making healthy living (inside & out) a priority! 


What have you been up to?

Seasoned with Grace,
QueenZadia




No comments:

Post a Comment