Saturday, June 28, 2014

Speak What You Seek

Happy Saturday!! We are just two days away from the end of the first half of 2014.  As I look over these past months I see the pattern I'm known for.. starting off strong then losing steam or getting bored or moving on to the next 'thing' I'm feeling... in other words not finishing what I start :|.  I've decided that I'm not going to dwell on the negatives!  I'm moving forward, speaking life and taking action!  


I'm speaking Psalms 1:3 over my life until I see it (& even after).  I don't want to be unrooted by storms, people's opinions, fear, doubt or anything for that matter.  I want to planted.  I want to be anchored!   I also want to bear fruit in every season of my life - great times, difficult times, when I have money, when I don't, when I'm happy, when I'm sad... I want to bear fruit period.  I want to be prosperous- to flourish, to be successful, to thrive (not just survive), I want to be in the money!  

I declare the next half of 2014 (and beyond) will be fruitful and prosperous!  The best is yet to come.



What are you speaking over your life?  Find a Bible verse or a quote that you desire to see in your life, personalize it by adding your name, then speak it everyday!  Of course we need to take action but the action we take will be based on what we believe!  As a man thinks in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7).  Our beliefs are often shaped by what we take in and think about most of the time.  As we speak what we want to see day in and day out along with taking action we will see it manifest!

#SpeakLife
#LiveLife.. #OnPurpose

Seasoned with Grace,

QueenZadia

No comments:

Post a Comment